Friday, January 8, 2016

Top 10 Favorite Moments from Star Wars Ep VII: The Force Awakens

*It should probably go without saying, but this is definitely gonna have spoilers.*

1 Poe Dameron: “So, who talks first. You talk first? I talk first?”

Kylo Ren: “The old man gave it to you.”

Poe Dameron: “It’s very hard to understand you with all the apparatus.”

2 Rey sledding down a sand dune.

3 BB-8 giving Finn a “thumb’s up” signal with a lighter.

4 Snoke: “There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?”

Kylo Ren: “Yes.”

5 Han gives Rey a blaster. She tells him “I think I can handle myself.” Han says, “I know, that’s why I’m giving it to you.”

6 Rey’s abduction – there’s a scene they put in the trailer where she’s frozen with the Force and staring down in horror at Kylo Ren’s lightsaber which is about 3 inches from her face.

7 Han: "What was your job here?"

Finn: "Sanitation"

Han: "Sanitation?!" *slams Finn against the wall* "They're counting on us! The galaxy is counting on us!"

Finn: "Don't worry. We'll figure it out." *pause* "We'll use the Force."

Han: "That's not how the Force works!"

Chewie speaks

Han: "Oh, really? You're cold?!"

8 Rey: “And you’ll drop your weapon.”

Stormtrooper: “And I’ll drop your weapon.”

9 After Kylo Ren finds Rey has escaped he’s busy hacking away at the interrogation chair. Two Stormtroopers are approaching, hear the ruckus and promptly turn around.

10 Rey pulling the lightsaber from the snow right past Kylo Ren’s head. Then, Rey catches the lightsaber looking like “oh, crap, what’d I just do”?

No comments: